Cisco Bug: CSCum55728 - Cannot update field to a null value
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If an update is made that wants to set a value to null, the original value will persist. Conditions: Updating a value from null to non null.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases