Cisco Bug: CSCum54845 - VM CPU alarm trigerred with CUCM having agents count more than 5000
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VM CPU alarm trigerred Conditions: Call manager has 5000+ agents.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases