Cisco Bug: CSCum54159 - 8050 Supervisor - FTP server does not support AUTH command
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000
- Cisco TelePresence Supervisor MSE 8050
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Cisco TP MSE 8000 includes a version of FTP server that does not support AUTH command Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases