Cisco Bug: CSCum54128 - CVE-1999-0017FTP server is vulnerable to a FTP server bounce attack
Dec 29, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000 Series
- Cisco TelePresence Supervisor MSE 8050
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Cisco TP MSE 8000 includes a version of FTP server that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-1999-0017 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases