Cisco Bug: CSCum51312 - Server generates duplicate processes coming back from standby mode
Jan 22, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Process Orchestrator server generates duplicate process instances after coming back from standby mode. The Process Orchestrator server logs contains ORA-00001: unique constraint (constraint name) violated exception when archiving process instance. Conditions: It happens when a Process Orchestrator server takes too long to run post startup tasks, and there is a checkin failure at the same time that triggers the server to switch to standby mode.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases