Cisco Bug: CSCum51200 - UI --Abnormal Font Size for UCM i,e resizing not happening.
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The CUCM Menu and it's components font size is abnormal and issue can be seen across Admin,CURT,DRS and OS Admin Conditions: Condition: 1)Login to CCMAdmin. 2)Access any of the Menu and it's corresponding sub items..the Font size is abnormal and small. The components are not resizing with the page. The font sizes of the page are not consistent in IE when the browser font sizing is changed 3)Scroll bar is missing for the pages. 4)Pages look truncated
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases