Cisco Bug: CSCum50321 - Supervisor crash with mutex deadlock detected
Feb 03, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000 Series
- Cisco TelePresence Supervisor MSE 8050
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An 8050 Supervisor running 2.3(1.31) crashed once while idle, due to a rare internal timing problem. Conditions: No special conditions necessary.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases