Cisco Bug: CSCum48786 - c6k/12.2(33)SXI9 / 6VPE prefix does not re-import after SVI shut/no shut
Sep 23, 2015
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco ME 6524-GS Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 32 / MSFC2A
- Cisco ME 6524-GT Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a network statement is used to import a route of a connected interface into an IPv6 VPN, the route does not reappear after a shut / no shut of the vlan interface. Conditions: c6500 running 12.2(33)SXI9, used in 6VPE setup.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases