Cisco Bug: CSCum47768 - Possible SIP robustness issue caused by glare condition
Mar 11, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Media stream fails to work. (e.g. slide content) Conditions: This occurs if re-invite updates the SDP, adding media lines for example, and a SIP ACK/200 message for a previous re-invite sequence is lost in transit.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases