Cisco Bug: CSCum46689 - Server sometimes triggers duplicate processes after standby mode
Jul 23, 2014
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a PO server resumes from standby mode errors are observed where processes fail with an error: "Unable to fully resolve expression, as reference to property <property name> of <type> could not be resolved." This is caused by duplicate processes instantiated by the same event trigger, a condition that should never occur. Conditions: This problem occurs in a PO environment that has process definitions with event triggers.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases