Cisco Bug: CSCum46478 - N3K displaying md5 of local pw in sh-tech running-config/startup-config
Dec 11, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On Nexus 3000, local password md5 hashes are displayed in show tech for both show run and show startup. Conditions: Seen when "show tech" for both show run and show startup are executed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases