Cisco Bug: CSCum44088 - N3K: Fast-Reload doesn't execute properly via XML/NETCONF interface
Jan 27, 2014
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The "fast-reload" feature cannot be executed via the NETCONF/XML interface. Conditions: This issue only exists when attempting to execute a "fast-reload" via the NETCONF/XML interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases