Cisco Bug: CSCum43746 - Memory leak in IP SLA Sender process
Feb 23, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Memory leak in IP SLA Sender process renders the functioning of the feature. Following errors are observed: `show ip sla configuration` ERROR: Unknown show cmd id 1000 Conditions: Not yet known, though memory leak seen with basic IP SLA configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases