Cisco Bug: CSCum43430 - custom made reason codes are chosen automatically
Jun 18, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
8.0(2)SU4 8.5(1)SU4 9.0(2)SU2
Symptom: 1. Agent A sits at Ready and click on NOT READY and selects custom made reason code X. 2. After some time Agent A click on READY and now agent A state is READY. 3. Then a call comes to Agent A from the queue and agent A goes reserved and doesnt answer (ring no answer) and again goes to NOT READY. 4. Now Agent A is at NOT READY and agent B gets a ICD call and transfers the call directly to Agent As IPCC extension who is at NOT READY. 5. Now Agent A goes reserved and does not answer the call and then goes NOT READY with reason code X as per the not ready reason code report. Conditions: Agent going to not ready because not answering a call.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases