Cisco Bug: CSCum43153 - Presence doesn't transition from Manual Available to Away when PC locked
Sep 30, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 8.6(5) 9.1(1)
Symptom: A User's Overall Presence Status appears Available to their contacts, even through they have locked their PC or walked away from this PC for an extended period of tine. Instead the presence status should appears as Away. Conditions: This issue may appear if the user: a) Explicitly/manually sets "Available" from their Jabber client b) Then locks their PC or leaves their PC for a period of time. It is dependant on a) The user either having at least one other device such as another IM client or a soft phone/deskphone. b) Once of those devices has not updated it's presence status since the User Manually set Available on Jabber.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases