Cisco Bug: CSCum43132 - TC service leaks memory when third-party compliance is enabled
Dec 09, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco XCP Text Conference Manager memory usage increases when third-party compliance is enabled. Conditions: Third-party compliance is enabled. Ad hoc and/or persistent chat is being used, and rooms are being created and destroyed regularly.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases