Cisco Bug: CSCum42151 - Enable secret hashes improperly calculated
Mar 05, 2018
- Cisco MDS 9000 NX-OS and SAN-OS Software
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The salt of 'enable secrets' is not randomized properly. Conditions: 'feature privilege' is configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases