Cisco Bug: CSCum41342 - IGMP-STD-MIB support missing on N3172 in 6.0(2)U2(1)
Mar 11, 2015
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Support for IGMP-STD-MIB missing in 6.0(2)U2(1) on N3172. Conditions: Polling the IGMP-STD-MIB object under 6.0(2)U2(1) on an N3172 returns an error.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases