Cisco Bug: CSCum40744 - SG300/SG500: Wake on LAN not working on attached devices.
Jun 17, 2014
- Cisco Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Cisco SG500X-48 48-Port Gigabit with 4-Port 10-Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch
- Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch
- Cisco SG500-52P 52-port Gigabit POE Stackable Managed Switch
- Cisco SF302-08MP 8-Port 10/100 Max PoE Managed Switch with Gigabit Uplinks
- Cisco SG300-52 52-Port Gigabit Managed Switch
- Cisco SF300-24 24-Port 10/100 Managed Switch with Gigabit Uplinks
- Cisco SG300-52P 52-port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch
- Cisco SG300-10SFP 10-port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
- Cisco SF300-48 48-Port 10/100 Managed Switch with Gigabit Uplinks
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Wake on LAN not functioning. Magic packet is not passing SG300 or SG500 switches due to Directed Broadcast being disabled. Not able to turn it on CLI nor GUI. Conditions: Network where WoL is configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases