Cisco Bug: CSCum40277 - syslogs sent to wrong (old) IP server
Nov 09, 2015
- Cisco ACE GSS 4400 Series Global Site Selector Appliances
- Cisco GSS 4492R Global Site Selector
Known Affected Releases
3.0(1.0.0) 3.1(1) 4.1(2)
Symptom: GSS is sending syslog messages to wrong (old) syslog server. Conditions: After configuring new syslog IP server and removing old one.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases