Cisco Bug: CSCum38844 - PCA: Web Server Fails to Respond Following HTTPS Fuzzing
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A vulnerability exists in the Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance's web interface that may allow a remote, unauthenticated attacker to cause a denial of service where the web interface stops to respond. The vulnerability is due improper handling of a maliciously crafted HTTP request. Conditions: Default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases