Cisco Bug: CSCum38422 - Heartbeat Failure with sysmgr causes crash
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A crash is seen seen with the following reset-reasons: ----- reset reason for Supervisor-module 6 (from Supervisor in slot 6) --- 1) At 290438 usecs after Tue Dec 3 00:17:44 2013 Reason: Reset triggered due to HA policy of Reset Service: sysmgr stateful recovery Version: 5.2(9) ----- reset reason for Supervisor-module 5 (from Supervisor in slot 5) --- 1) At 443203 usecs after Tue Dec 3 00:26:52 2013 Reason: Reset triggered due to HA policy of Reset Service: AAA Daemon hap reset Version: 5.2(9) Conditions: This might happen during switchover and customers have more than one VDCs. So not valid for single SUP deployments and only occurs during switchover.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases