Cisco Bug: CSCum35658 - "Execute Windows Command" fails for command with spaces in the name/path
Jan 23, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The "Execute Windows Command" activity failed to execute a command that has space in the path. Conditions: This issue occurs when the path to a command contains space. Example: "C:\My Folder\MyUtility.exe"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases