Cisco Bug: CSCum35632 - Process with "For Each" activity does not properly resume on failover
Jan 23, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When one PO server in a high availability environment goes into standby mode, a process that resumes on another PO server in the environment fails with an error that the PK_VariableInstance constraint failed or was violated (an error from either the Oracle or SQL Server database). Conditions: This problem occurs if a "For Each" loop was executing as part of a process that got suspended when a server went into standby mode and was subsequently resumed on another server in the HA environment.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases