Cisco Bug: CSCum35615 - CP-8961 One way audio on 8961 when RTP sequence numbers have a gap.
Jun 07, 2016
- Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6945
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: one way audio packet capture will show the phone receiving the RTP stream, but a gap in the sequence numbers for that SSRC/rtp stream. Conditions: 8961, found on the following versions: CUCM 126.96.36.19906-2 8961 phone - sip8961.9-4-1-9.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases