Cisco Bug: CSCum34721 - Feasibility of changing Apache Timeout to 10 Seconds.
Mar 09, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Perceived slow denial of service attack security vulnerability in Apache. Conditions: Under investigation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases