Cisco Bug: CSCum34662 - N5k: pxe boot fails when snooping is enabled on client vlan
Feb 23, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: PXE Boot may fail if DHCP snooping enabled for client's VLAN. Conditions: Issue will happen in case if: *** DHCP snooping enabled globally and for PXE client's VLAN; *** PXE client trying obtain TFTP related info, by sending unicast DHCP Req towards DHCP server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases