Cisco Bug: CSCum34059 - Doc: CFP-100G-SR10 are not supported on NX-OS 6.1(3)
Mar 17, 2014
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This is a documentation defect. On the following document "Cisco 100-Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver Modules Compatibility Matrix", it was said CFP-100G-SR10 DOM is supported on 6.1(3). But it is NOT supported yet. This is a firmware limitation. It is also written on another DDTS (CSCul90391). Conditions: = Cisco 100-Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver Modules Compatibility Matrix = http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/transceiver_modules/compatibility/matrix/OL_23876.pdf This document is about the software support version for 100G Transceiver itself and it's DOM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases