Cisco Bug: CSCum33567 - 'udld' process crashes with memory corruption
Feb 26, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 'udld' process crashes due to memory corruption. Conditions: This may be associated with mismatched link detection errors such as the following - 1) Event: E_DEBUG, length:139, at 420073 usecs after 1384847173 seconds  udldCheckBidirDetect(1629): Chassis ID & str in pair  from Ethernet1/1 mismatched, Exp: XXXXXXXXXXX, Rec: YYYYYYYYYYY.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases