Cisco Bug: CSCum32408 - VCS AM GW documentation doesnt include MAxVideoRateAllowed configuration
Dec 18, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Resolutions to a Lync client 2010 are VGA (640 X 480) when they should be 720p since the AM GW is in use. Conditions: An AM GW is in use and properly configured to allow HD resolutions with a VCS or Lync Gateway VCS. The PC must have 2 CPU cores to receive 720p at 15 fps or 4 CPU cores to allow for bi-directional 720p at 30 fps.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases