Cisco Bug: CSCum32291 - After upgrade of PCP to 10.0 cannot provision 78XX devices.
Feb 25, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After upgrade of Prime Collaboration Provisioning from 9.0 to 10.0 option to 78XX devices is not available in the list of available devices. Conditions: Upgrade from 9.0 to 10.0
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases