Cisco Bug: CSCum30457 - Can't launch DDV using search result from global search
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Can't launch DDV using search result from global search while it works in DWC. "Cannot retrieve the Detailed Device View for device_name. Please look in DDV.log for details." error message is shown. Conditions: 1) Device does not have DNS record. 2) You try to open DDV using search result from global search.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases