Cisco Bug: CSCum29912 - GW Recording failing when SIP Trunk is active on multiple nodes.
Feb 12, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Gateway Recording is failing when Run On All Nodes is enabled or Device Pool is having CallManager Group as Pub and Sub. Conditions: This issue occurs only when Run On All Nodes is checked on the SIP TRUNK or SIP Trunk is configured with device pool having call manager group with more than one CUCM (pub & sub) Scenario::: A : has auto recording in cluster 1 node 1 B : in cluster 1 node 1 C : Selective recording cluster 2 A' : Shared line with A in cluster 1 node 2 A' is registered first. A calls B, B answers. B consult transfers to C, C answer B. A hold call. B completes transfer. A resume call C disconnects A
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases