Cisco Bug: CSCum24620 - In a SNR setup the digits are not sent out correctly.
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.1
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: With SNR for overlap sending, the setup should be sent to a gateway as collected digits + unconsumed digits. However if there is any digit transformation configured on the gateway, the CellProxyCdpc does not carry over the unconsumed Digits to layer below. This causes the setup to be sent across with only the collected digits. And the provider sends the disconnect as the digits we send are not complete. Conditions: With all the below configured: • Call is being extended to a Remote Destination. • The Route Pattern has 'overlap sending' enabled. • There is a 'Called Party Transformation Pattern' and the gateway has the Called Party Transformation CSS for that transformation pattern.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases