Cisco Bug: CSCum24127 - Agent state alternates between Reserved and Ready
Feb 16, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Agent state continuously changes between RESERVED and READY states Conditions: when the initial call transfer to an agent , say Agent 1 fails since Agent 1 made an outbound call while in reserved state and the same agent (Agent 1) gets allocated to the same call with in couple of seconds ( in the specific instance where this issue was seen, the outbound call lasted only 2 seconds).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases