Cisco Bug: CSCum20932 - Incompatibility error reported when applying service policy on N7k
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The configuration of a Qos ingress service-policy in which only classes exists which match an access-group and cos, may be rejected with the following error message: ERROR: Unable to perform the action due to incompatibility: Module 3 returned status "Policies with classes containing combined 'match dscp', 'match cos', 'match precedence' or 'match qos-group' are not supported. Only the same match type is supported between classes." Conditions: The exact conditions to hit this problem are unknown. The issue has been observed when applying the policy directly on an ethernet interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases