Cisco Bug: CSCum20882 - Blocking task(s) marked as canceled after server restart
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A task is marked as cancelled when server is restarted or goes into standby mode Conditions: Task (alert, incident, change request, guided operation, input request or review request) is created as "blocking" (by a corresponding "Create Task" activity that has "Do not complete this activity until task is resolved" checkbox checked). The server is restarted or goes into standby mode while the "Create Task" activity is in "running" state.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases