Cisco Bug: CSCum19657 - Outbound Start Time incorrect while modifying via REST API
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When using REST method to modify exiting Outbound IVR Campaign by specifying the start time and end time, start and end time on the campaign are always half an hour behind. The Time Zone used is Singapore Time Zone. Conditions: The Time Zone used is Singapore Time Zone.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases