Cisco Bug: CSCum18718 - Liveness Inactivity Timer only updated on Pause
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Liveness Inactivity Timer updated on Pause request for a Voo Session. Conditions: While doing a Pause request for a voo Session , Liveness Inactivity Timer is activated for that session. This Timer should be deactivated for the next request for that session. But this is not happening in the voo Session.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases