Cisco Bug: CSCum17410 - 'Select from Oracle' and 'Select From SQL' fail to populate columns
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: "Select from Oracle" and "Select From SQL" activity fails to populate columns in the user interface resulting in parser error. Conditions: "Select from Oracle" and "Select From SQL" activities are not populating columns hitting the "Populate Columns from query" button if query contains with explicit column names that contains numbers, _, or $. A parser error alert is encountering.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases