Cisco Bug: CSCum15841 - Dropping call on second line breaks WF-initiated recording on first line
Feb 21, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Workflow-initiated recordings from agents whose phones have multiple lines set up will be incomplete and missing audio when calls come into all lines simultaneously. The break in audio corresponds to when one line's call is dropped. Conditions: - IP phone configured for 2 or more lines. - Start recording workflow set up for answered event for all calls. - Stop recording workflow set up for dropped event for all calls.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases