Cisco Bug: CSCum14635 - No audio when transferring call from 7.1.5 to 9.1.2 then back via SME
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After the transfer is completed we can see the media exchange signaling is looping on all the servers in the cluster. Muliple OLC/OLC ACKs are sen to from the phone as well on the H323 Trunks. On the SIP trunk we can see Re-Invites with SDP changing the port numbers. When pressing the ? button on the phone send/received packets are looping from 1 to 0. Conditions: Security (encryption) configured on all the devices in the topology (including trunks), SME does inter-working between h323 and SIP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases