Cisco Bug: CSCum14496 - Login Grace Time value doesn't get transferred after an upgrade.
Oct 15, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Business Edition 3000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 8.6
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 8.6
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Login Grace Time value doesn't get transferred after an upgrade. Conditions: 1.changing the value of logingracetime from default to another value 2.after an upgrade the value remains in default and previous set value is not reflected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases