Cisco Bug: CSCum12980 - N5k: VTP/VLAN config lost after disruptive ISSU
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The VTP and VLAN configuration are lost after a disruptive upgrade. Conditions: Nexus 5000 switch running as VTP server and undergoing a disruptive upgrade from 5.0(3) to 6.0(2). This is not observed when upgrading from releases later than 5.0(3).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases