Cisco Bug: CSCum12827 - 'Object reference not set' when editing process using a child process
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." exception is observed when editing a process that includes some child processes Conditions: The process being edited includes a child process that was created in version 2.1 or earlier, and the child process was configured to allow Exchange targets.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases