Cisco Bug: CSCum12809 - VTP revision number is not incremented when creating a new vlan
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VTP revision number might not be incremented on N5k device, when creating a new vlan. The list of VTP vlans is not changed also upon creation of a new vlan. (the N5k device is configured as VTP server) Conditions: This might be seen after changing VTP version to version 2.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases