Cisco Bug: CSCum12740 - Newly introduced Vault hits KDB during RMA MOP
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: While new vault server brought online to existing group where only master vault exists, the new vault hits kdb due to NULL pointer dereference. Conditions: There will always be a chance that a configured service address will not be a active one and as such the call to service address manager will return a NULL.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases