Cisco Bug: CSCum12515 - Presence domain change fails when having duplicate rosters issue
Apr 08, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Default domain on Advance Presence Settings cannot be changed. The message on the page is: "IM Default Domain name change has failed. Once the required services have stopped click 'Retry' to restart the configuration update. To be able to use the database, the update must complete or the database must be resored from a intact backup". Conditions: This happens if the change could cause having duplicate contact in the rosters.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases