Cisco Bug: CSCum11437 - The notification window of adjusting volume disappears
Jun 19, 2014
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The notification window of adjusting volume disappears. Conditions: Adjust the volume when the call routes to another number.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases