Cisco Bug: CSCum09925 - CCX: PUT Backup Fails With Null Fields in ContactCallDetail Table
Jun 10, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When using the Product Upgrade Tool (PUT) for a Windows Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) server, the backup phase fails with a NullPointerException. Conditions: This occurs due to NULL values in some fields in the ContactCallDetail table.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases